Deuter Kid Comfort Child Carrier Backpack
Family adventures become much more pleasant with Deuter Kid Comforts ingenious, new Aircomfort Sensic Vario mesh back system. The weight of the load is transferred perfectly, the child carrier fits snuggly while the back is fully ventilated. The child is kept comfortable and the large, soft pillow gently braces the tired child‘s head even in tricky tracks and supports a relaxing nap.
Now Includes Sun Roof
- Deuter Aircomfort Sensic Vario back system
- Anatomically shaped shoulder straps with ventilated mesh lining
- Pull-forward hip belt
- Side entry to the child seat is both convenient and safe
- Height adjustable child’s seat
- Child specific soft, padded 5-point safety harness with quick, easy size adjustment and colour coded buckles
- Sturdy, state-of-the-art frame construction with tip-resistant folding base
- Height adjustable child footrests
- Two grab handles
- Comfortable, soft padded, removable and washable pillow
- Sun Roof Included
- Stretch front pocket
- Large zipped compartment under the seat
- Long zipped compartment for sun roof or hydration system
- Two hip belt pockets
- Stretch side pockets
- The Kid Comfort child carriers are suitable for children who can sit up by themselves.
- The maximum load (child and pack contents) is 22 kg
- The Aircomfort Sensic Vario system utilises the empty space between the child’s seat and the carrier’s back in an innovative way.
- The Aircomfort mesh net creates a ventilation space in which damp air can escape, increasing ventilation to the wearer’s back.
- Load transfer is optimal due to the weight being close to the body.
- Flexible Variflex hip fins ensure that the load moves with you.
- Stepless Vari-Slide back length adjustment system has a wide range of adjustment.
- Unisex fit – the carrying system has shoulder straps and hips that fit midway between an SL fit and a standard fit.
- Weight: 3100 g + 160g for sun roof
- Volume: 14 litre
- Size: 72 / 43 / 34 (H x W x D) cm
- Material: 210D PA
- Warranty Period: Product lifetime