Aarn Moutain Magic 55 with Sport Balance Pockets
Aarn’s Mountain Magic has you covered whether you’re adventure of choice involves trail running, hiking, multi-sport or any combination of activities that New Zealand has to offer. It’s a maestro of body movement, balance, stability and instant gear access.
The Ultralite Bodypack with the volume for 3-5 days is stripped down for minimum weight and appeal to those who want to be naturally balanced and move with less effort and strain.
Provided with front pockets for increased storage and balance.
Weight: 1.4 kg (pack only) / 1.44 kg (incl. pockets)
- Alloy X frame
- Top zipper pocket with keyring hook
- Stretch side pockets
- Clip-adjust shoulder straps
- Lid pocket
- Adjustable backlength
- Sport balance pockets with 4 compartments and front pocket & drawcord compression
- Volume: 43 + 12
- Dimensions: W 30 x D 25 x H 63 cm
- Weight: 1.4 kg (pack only) / 1.44 kg (incl. pockets)
- Load Range: 17 kg
- Main: 100D Robic ripstop nylon
- Bottom: 300D nylon
- To determine which size is best, you need to determine your backlength: the distance from the top of your hip bones to the mid- point of your shoulder (where the shoulder strap goes over the shoulder). One way to do this accurately is to stand with your back against a wall with a hard covered book and pencil in hand. Place the book vertically against your side with the bottom edge of the book resting on top of your hipbone and the back edge against the wall.Mark the height of the lower edge of the book on the wall. This is the height of the top of your hips. Now place the book vertically by the side of your head, with the back edge resting against the wall and the bottom edge resting on the mid-point of one shoulder (half way between your neck and the end of your shoulder – this is where the center of the shoulder straps should lie). Mark the height of the bottom edge of the book on the wall. This is the height of your shoulders. Now measure the difference in height between the 2 marks on the wall – this is your backlength. Make a note of this and check the Size Chart.
The large models with Pelvic-Form Hipbelts have 3 hipbelt sizes.
- The medium size, M is standard. To decide whether this will fit, or whether you need a S or L size, use a tape measure to determine your waist size, as the top of the hip belt goes around your waist. If this distance is less than 85 cm choose the S size, if it is greater than 95 cm, choose the L size. Between 85 cm and 95 cm, choose the M size.
Regular Back / Short Shoulder Straps, Regular Back / Regular Shoulder Straps