CNOC Buc Food Bag
Optimize lightweight cooking with a sustainable solution: the Buc is a food bag for cooking hot meals or cold soaking ingredients. The redesigned Buc now holds 650 ml instead of 780 ml – that’s the equivalent of two servings of food instead of three. While the decision was partially made because two servings of food is a more common hiker meal than three, they mostly did it so a long handled spoon could reach the bottom without the need to put a hand in the bag – we know no one wants to lick their dinner off dirty fingers. The Buc offers a wide opening with a sturdy slider taken from our true and tested Vecto for pouring, mixing, eating and cleaning. Once empty, the Buc rolls into a 7″ long snack bar and packs away until your next meal.
- Lightweight and compact – only 58g and packed size
- 650ml capacity
- Tethered slider
- Durable – despite the soft material, this little bag has a breaking point of 220 lbs
- FDA approved and BPA, BPF, and BPS free
Please note: TPU is a porous material and is not completely odor-free after production. Please clean and air prior to use. Hand wash recommended.
- Capacity: 650 ml
- Weight: 58 g
- Made from FDA approved, food-safe TPU
- BPA, BPF, and BPS free
- Operational temperatures: 20°F (-6°C) to 176°F (80°C)