Deuter Astro 400 Sleeping Bag
The new deuter down sleeping bags make sure you sleep well!
They are 100% blue design products and let you rest assured thanks to environmentally friendly production, fair manufacturing conditions and the use of RDS-certified down (RDS = Responsible Down Standard).
But that’s not all! Trapezoidal chambers prevent the filling from sliding around and therefore the formation of cold spots.
The Astro 400 is ideal for temperatures between 1-6°C
Temperature Rating: Comfort 6ºC, Lower Limit 1ºC, Extreme -14ºC
- Warmth Collar: Thermal Collar with Velcro closure avoids cold spots. Three dimensional construction for a comfortable, snug fit around shoulders and neck.
- H-Chamber Construction: Outer and inner shell is held together by bridges. The down is filled into the rectangular chambers, which provide enough room for the down to puff out. The down is evenly spread also towards the seams.
- Inside Pocket: Internal zip pocket for valuables
- Ergofoot: Raised foot box designed with the natural feet position in mind, it provides additional comfort and freedom of movement.
- Dryzone: Keeps moisture outside with a water repellent shell material in the head and foot section
- Weight: 990 g
- Length: 205 cm
- Bodysize: 165 – 185 cm
- Shoulder Width: 75 cm
- Bottom Width: 48 cm
- Pack-Size: 16 cm x 33 cm
- Outer lining: 40D 255T Nylon Ripstop+W/R+W/P (light coating)+Cire+C6+bluesign
- Inner lining: 50D 300T Poly Taffeta+W/R+Cire C6 / bluesign
- Fill: Down
- Fill weight: 400 g
- Temperature: 6°c (comfort), 1°c (crossover), -14°c (risk)
- Suitable terrain: Camping, Trekking