Fenix HL18R Headlamp
The Fenix HL18R is a compact USB rechargeable headlamp with extreme versatility. It features two separate beam options (spot and flood), six different lighting levels (plus SOS), and allows you the unique ability to use multiple options to power the headlamp. The simple operating system can quickly get you into utilizing the soft neutral beam that magnifies natural colors with a simple click of the button. The headlamp can blast a max output of 400 lumens and reach runtimes of up to 150 hours. If you find yourself in a situation when you can’t recharge the included 1300mAh battery, then you can simply pop-in three of your favorite AAA batteries to operate the light.
- Cree XP-G3 warm white and Everlight 2835 white light, with lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, compatible with 3 AAA Ni-MH/Alkaline batteries.
- Ultralow standby current 1μA, reduces battery leakage with inserted dry cell.
- Lockout function.
- Dual switches for easy and fast operation.
- Four spotlight plus two floodlight output levels.
- Micro USB charging port, 5V/1A.
- Battery level indication.
- Spot beam angle of 13°, flood beam angle of 84°.
- 60° tilt mechanism directs the beam where needed.
- IP66 rated protection.
- Made of quality plastics and aluminum, three times injection molding process saves O-ring.
Weight: 79.5g including battery, headband & holder
Battery: Included 1300 mAh Li-polymer battery pack, headlamp is also compatible with 3 AAA batteries
Included: ARB-LP-1300 Li-polymer battery pack, headband and charging cable