Gear Aid Fix Anything Camp Kit
Patch a burn hole, repair a leaky tent or replace a backpack buckle. This compact kit contains everything you need to fix your camping gear on the spot. Includes repair supplies and instructions for mending sleeping bags, sleeping pads, tents, tarps, backpacks, hammocks, and tarp shelters.
- Includes 7g tube of Seam Grip, 1 applicator brush, 6 clear Tenacious Tape patches, 2 nylon Tenacious Tape patches, 4 20cm zip ties, 2 alcohol wipes, a 25mm dual-adjust buckle, an Ellipse Toggle, and 2m of elastic shock cord.
- Zippered ripstop nylon carrying case measures 17 x 13cm.
- Peel-and-Stick – Quickly repair tents, hammocks, sleeping bags, jackets and more with Tenacious Tape patches; they’re washable and weatherproof
- Multipurpose – Use the Seam Grip WP adhesive to seal almost anything, including camping air beds, tent seams, and flapping boot soles; it’s waterproof and permanently bonds to fabrics
- Compatible – Replace a broken backpack buckle, cord lock, or shock cord right there in the field when it snaps, or back home after the adventure
- Lightweight – Weighing under 3 oz., this kit packs away easily, and is perfect for any backpacking gear list
- Kit Includes: 6 clear Tenacious Tape patches (3” rounds and 1.5”x2.5”), 2 black nylon Tenacious Tape patches (3” rounds), Seam Grip WP sealant (0.25 oz), applicator brush, alcohol wipes, zip ties, 1” Dual-Adjust Buckle, Ellipse Cord Lock, 80” of Shock Cord, and instructions