Nemo Hornet Elite 2P Tent
The Nemo Hornet Elite is the ultralight tent of choice for extreme minimalists wanting the best in technical materials and design.
Top shelf fabrics and a minimal pole structure shave every ounce possible, while the latest updates and new patent-pending Flybar™ volumising clip adds even more room without adding any weight.
At a mere 777 grams, this premium technical, ultralight 2-Person shelter provides maximum liveable space and large doors and vestibules.
Split the load with a partner using the unique Divvy™ dual-stage stuff sack to further lighten your pack.
Out of stock
- Ultra-fine 7D Nylon Ripstop fly with silicone water repellent is extremely light and technical
- Generous doors and vestibules for each person provide more coverage in the rain
- Unique Divvy™ dual stage stuff sack makes it easy to divide the load with a partner
- Patent-pending Flybar™ volumising pole clip adds more room at the head and distributes fly tension evenly
- Volumizing guyouts connect the inner tent to the rainfly, pulling the sidewalls of the inner tent outward to create more liveable space
- Black No-See-Um Mesh turns virtually transparent at night for clear stargazing
- Triangulated volumizing guyouts at corners increase volume at the foot, protecting sleeping bags from tent wall condensation
- Light Pockets™ turn your headlamp into a tent lantern through light diffusing fabric
- DAC Featherlite poles boast minimal weight and connect with a single-hubbed intersection for lightning-quick setup
- 3 Season
- Minimum Weight: 777 grams
- Packed Weight: 935 grams
- Packed Size: 48 x 12 cm dia
- Peak Height: 94 cm
- Floor Area: 2.5 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 216 x 128 / 107 cm
- Vestibule Area: 0.6 sq m + 0.6 sq m
- Frame: 1 Hubbed Aluminum DAC Featherlite® NFL 8.7mm pole
- Door Quantity: 2
- Vestibule Quantity: 2
- Canopy Fabric: No-See-Um Mesh
- Fly Fabric: 7D PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)
- Floor Fabric: 10D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)