Nemo Losi 2P Tent
NEMO’s bestselling tent of all time just got even better. The completely redesigned Losi LS™ 2P tent shaves off nearly a pound of weight yet still offers the ultimate in livability, durability, and pack-ability.
It has more liveable space and superior strength to any other freestanding backpacking tent on the market thanks to a unique pole configuration.
Top shelf details set the Losi™ tents apart, like Jake’s Feet corner anchors, Light Pockets™, DAC poles, and their unique roll-up stuff sack with organizing pockets.
The perfect one quiver Adventure Anywhere tent.
- 2 large vestibules and doors eliminate jostling for position and provide ample gear storage; both vestibules can be used in multiple configurations
- Symmetrical pole structure makes setup simple; ridge poles terminate above the ground to provide nearly vertical walls on all sides of the tent, increasing livable space
- DAC Featherlite NSL poles with durable press-fit connections and lightweight hubs are light, strong, and manufactured with the environment in mind
- High tub floor allows for aggressive cutouts in the fly for weight savings and more ventilation, even when it’s raining
- Jake’s Foot “ball-and-socket” corner anchor system locks poles in place, making 1-person set up a breeze and improving fabric tension
- All exterior-facing connection points such as guyout loops and zipper pulls are reflective so they’re easily seen at night
- When the weather is fair, you can leave the tent behind and create a lightweight shelter using the rainfly, poles and optional footprint
- The Losi 2P tent includes a roll-up stuff sack, stakes, guyout cord and repair kit
|Minimum Weight||2.24 kg|
|Packed Weight||2.54 kg|
|Packed Size||56 x 16 cm dia|
|Peak Height||117 cm|
|Floor Area||2.9 sq m|
|Floor Dimensions||213 x 137 cm|
|Vestibule Area||0.9 sq m + 0.9 sq m|
|Frame||1 Hubbed Aluminum 8.5mm pole / 2 Aluminum 8.5mm poles|
|Canopy Fabric||20D Polyester Ripstop/ No-See-Um Mesh|
|Fly Fabric||20D Sil/PeU Nylon Ripstop (1200 mm)|
|Floor Fabric||68D PeU Polyester (1500 mm)|