Nemo Tenshi 2 Person Tent
The Nemo Tenshi 4 season tent stands apart from other tents for its ability to offer security and comfort from the glacier to the summit.
It has features to keep you secure in high exposure areas, such as the unique Sleep Tight Anchor Transfer (STAT) system, which provides a waterproof, convenient, and direct method of transferring an anchor into the tent when pitched on narrow ledges.
The unique Condensation Curtain helps keep moisture created by normal breathing contained in a small portion of the tent.
When your adventures take you to the ends of the earth, you’ll want a tent like Tenshi to keep you secure and comfortable.
- Sleep Tight Anchor Transfer (STAT) System provides a waterproof, secure method of transferring an anchor
- Condensation Curtain keeps moisture from breathing contained
- Pressure Porting on the largest two overhead vents reduced forces on seams from high winds
- Rear window promotes air circulation and doubles as escape hatch
- External DAC Featherlite pole configuration for easier set-up
- Included, removable vestibule with window for visibility in worst conditions
- 40D OSMO waterproof/breathable nylon ripstop fabric is breathable and strong
- Internal gear pockets for stowing devices, accessories and small essentials
- 2 Person
- 4 Season
- Minimum Weight: 1.76 kg
- Packed Weight: 2.67 kg
- Packed Size: 41 x 23 cm dia
- Peak Height: 108 cm
- Floor Area: 2.4 sq m
- Floor Dimensions: 209 x 117 cm
- Vestibule Area: 1.0 sq m
- Frame: 3 Aluminum DAC Featherlite® 8.84mm poles
- Door Quantity: 1
- Vestibule Quantity: 1
- Canopy Fabric: 40D OSMO Nylon Ripstop (2000 mm)