Ortlieb Gravel Pack Panniers – Pair
Ideal for multiday tours, the ORTLIEB Gravel-Pack duo offers you a combined payload of 25 liters for additional gear. While the Pack’s streamlined design – without inside pockets and a shoulder-strap pad – helps to keep it in the featherweight class, its lightweight, wear-resistant material withstands even the harshest of rock and gravel conditions you encounter on your way. And no matter how wet the weather, your things will stay dry thanks to the proven ORTLIEB-waterproof quality and roll closure. With the QL2.1 system and two mounting hooks, the Gravel-Pack remains tightly attached to your bike rack on your backcountry adventures.
Out of stock
- Waterproof pannier pair with roll closure
- Light weight, sturdy PU laminated rip stop nylon fabric
- QL2.1 system for racks up to 16 mm, plus additional mounting hook for secure fixing to rack
- Symmetrical shape allows use on right or left side
- Highly reflective 3M Scotchlite reflectors
- Top QL hooks and lower sliding hook adjustable without requiring any tools
- Lower hook rail made of two-component „hard-soft“ synthetic reduces abrasions on carrier
- Ideal pack for bikepacking, alp crossing and trekking tours
- Including reduction pieces for tube diameters 8, 10 and 12 mm; with anti-scratch function reducing abrasions on rack
- Maximum capacity 9 kg/ 19.8 lbs
The pannier mounting system Quick-Lock2.1 is based on the proven QL2 system, however, several decisive features were considerably improved, especially with regards to racks currently on the market. This optimized system has the following features that distinguish it from others:
Automatic closing and opening of hooks by lifting the pannier handle. When the pannier is lifted by the handle, the two hooks on the reverse side are opened. Then the pannier can be hooked into the rack. Once you let go of the handle, the two hooks close around the rack tube.
16 mm QL hooks with inserts which have an “Anti-Scratch” function for 8, 10 and 12 mm (size 12 mm e.g. required for Racktime racks). In QL2.1, the reductions inserts are now attached from the sides and secured against loss. 20 mm QL hooks are optionally available for racks with larger diameters (17-20 mm) as often used on E-bikes. The upper mounting rail consists of one piece for higher stability. With models Office-Bag and Downtown it can be adjusted to the left or right side of the bike rack. The new assembly system allows the use of extremely flat nuts on the inner side thus featuring a level surface and avoiding damage to whatever you bring along. Optional upgrade with anti-theft device into the upper rail.
The lower hook rail is made of a two-component synthetic combination with “Anti-Scratch” function. This reduces abrasions on the carrier and prevents damage to the rack tubing. The lower hook is rotatable in 15° steps and adjustable in height. Just as in the conventional QL2 system, all hooks are adjustable to the rack without requiring any tools and can be easily exchanged.