Change of mind returns
If you wish to return an item because you have changed your mind about your purchase, PackGearGo will offer you an exchange voucher or refund provided that:
- You return the item within 10 days of purchase;
- You produce your original PackGearGo receipt or packaging slip at the time you return the item
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any sew-in labels are still attached; and
- The original security seal or shrink wrap is intact
- Post returns are at the customers cost
- The product is not one on which a change of mind return is not available (see below).
If these requirements are not satisfied PackGearGo reserves the right not to offer an exchange voucher or refund for change of mind returns.
goods on which a change of mind return is not available
PackGearGo will not accept the return of items from the following categories under the change of mind returns policy under any circumstances:
Spray bottle or liquids
These products can still be returned if they are faulty, not fit for purpose or do not match the sample or description.
PackGearGo will accept product returns and provide you with an exchange voucher, refund or repair where:
- The product is faulty; or
- The product is not fit for its intended purpose; or
- The product does not match the sample or our description; and
- You must present your PackGearGo receipt or other adequate proof of purchase.
Please note, for some products PackGearGo may elect to return the product to the manufacturer’s repair agent to determine the nature of the problem. If the product is determined to be faulty, not of merchantable quality, not fit for purpose or not matching a description or sample PackGearGo will offer a repair, exchange voucher or refund. If you cannot present your PackGearGo receipt or other acceptable proof of purchase PackGearGo reserves the right not to offer a refund or exchange. Where you seek a refund for any item that was purchased as part of a ‘deal’, PackGearGo may refund the price in accordance with deal eligibility. No refund will be given on free items and any refund amount may be recalculated if your return results in deal eligibility no longer being met.
Bikepacking Gear reserves the right to
Assess the condition and age of returned goods prior to providing a repair, exchange or refund. This may result in a repair, exchange or refund being refused.
- Your original PackGearGo receipt or packaging slip is the best form of proof of purchase
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method
- Refunds will not be provided for the purchase of gift cards. Gift cards are not redeemable for cash.
- Please return any accessories and manuals supplied with product
- Refunds are issued minus the postal costs we incurred
PackGearGo will meet all its obligations under the New Zealand Fair Trading Act. If you have any concerns about you purchase please give us a call and we will be more than happy to chat about how we can help.