Returns and Exchanges
If you wish to return an item because it doesn’t fit as expected, or the colour just wasn’t what you were expecting, PackGearGo will offer you an exchange or provide a credit to be used for alternate purchase provided that:
- You return the item within 10 days of purchase;
- You produce your original PackGearGo receipt or packaging slip at the time you return the item
- The item is in resaleable condition including that:
- It is in its original packaging, including instruction manuals and all accessories;
- It is unworn, unopened, unused and in its original condition;
- Any sew-in labels are still attached; and
- The original security seal or shrink wrap is intact
- Post returns are at the customers cost
- We do not offer refunds for change of mind
If these requirements are not satisfied PackGearGo reserves the right not to offer an exchange or provide a credit to be used for alternate purchase.
- PackGearGo’s warranty policy covers our products for 12 months from the purchase date. Warranty claims cover any fault, defect or failure occurring as a result of the manufacturing process. Damage or faults occurring as a result of misuse, accident, or wear and tear is not covered by our warranty policy.
- Where repair is not possible or practical we will replace the product with the same or similar product.
- If the product is out of warranty, then we can still have the product repaired, however, the cost of the repair will be charged to the customer as well as freight costs.