Sawyer Point One Squeeze Water Filtration System
Turn any fresh water source into clean, safe drinking water for Emergencies, Hiking, Camping and International Travel
Don’t ever pop a pill, pump a filter, or wait for filtered water again. And with a life expectancy of 1,000,000 gallons, the Sawyer Squeeze filter is truly a lifetime of water in the palm of your hand.
- Housing Material: ABS Plastic
- Filter: Hollow-Fibre Membrane
- Pouch: 1000 ml
- Flow Rate: 1.7 litres per minute
- Life Expectancy: 3.5 million litres
- Weight Filter: 72 grams
- System Weight: 135 grams (includes Filter and Cleaning Plunger)
- Includes two 1 Litre (32 .oz) collapsible pouch that is made from durable Mylar foil (100% BPA FREE), can be rolled tightly for easy packing, and can be reused hundreds of times
- The Squeeze System has a removable push/pull cap built right in, so you can spray water straight into your mouth or use it to fill a water bottle; fills most water bottles in 30 seconds.
- The PointONE filter removes 99.99999% of all bacteria, such as salmonella, cholera and E.coli; removes 99.9999% of all protozoa, such as giardia and cryptosporidium
- We’ve included syringe to backflush the filter for an ability to maintain the filter in the field as well as to promote a high-flow rate
- The PointOne will also fit the threads on most bottles of water that you buy at a grocery store; great for international travel
- Incredibly easy to use, The Squeeze System comes with simple cleaning and maintenance instructions
Simply fill up the pouch at any source of water, screw the filter on to the pouch and proceed to using in multiple ways such as:
- Squeeze the bag and filter water into your water bottle or container of choice
- Drink directly from the filter which has push/pull cap included for on/off functionality
- Attach the filter onto most threaded water bottles, including standard 2 liter bottles.
The Sawyer Water Filter features a 0.1 Micron Absolute Hollow Fiber Membrane which delivers 0.1 absolute micron biological filtration, removing 7 log (99.99999%) of all bacteria like Salmonella, E. coli, Vibrio cholerae and Salmonella typhi (which cause Cholera and Typhoid); and 6 log (99.9999%) of all protozoa such as Giardia and Cryptosporidium.
|Dimensions||13 × 5 × 5 cm|