Revelate Designs Spinelock 16L
Revelate Designs created the most stable, low profile mounted, feature loaded, waterproof seat bag available. The Spinelock integrates user tested and approved features like a one-way air purge valve, rear light slots, loop and bungee deck, and an external plastic bottom with a new patented attachment system. Stability was the driving element in the design process. If you want something you can pack and forget, the Spinelock is your seat bag.
- Innovative Spinelock stability system completely eliminates side to side sway
- Waterproof construction
- Two mounting positions to accommodate seatpost setback and saddle adjustments
- A low profile, high strength, forged aluminum clamp works in combination with precision IGUS bushings to form a quick-release pin interface making bag removal a cinch
- Quick release bag from bike
- Internal HDPE plastic structure
- One way, low profile, air purge valve
- Carbon seatpost friendly
- Hypalon slots for a rear light
- Top mounted external webbing and bungee for additional storage
- Protective external plastic bottom frame sheet
- Active cam buckles prevent side straps from slipping on rough terrain.
There are two size options, neither of which sacrifice features for capacity. The Spinelock 16L is our largest seat bag and is perfect for longer trips, cold weather adventures, or if you just like to pack extra. If you have minimal tyre clearance or are going on warm weather adventures we recommend checking out the Spinelock 10L.
The Spinelock 16L requires 22 cm tyre clearance and 16.4 cm exposed seat post.
- The Spinelock bag is not compatible with carbon fiber saddle rails
- The Spinelock bag is only compatible with traditional style saddle rails and may not be compatible with some models of Brooks saddles
- This product is not designed for use with dropper seatposts
- This bag is for carrying soft, pliable objects. sufficiently pad any hard edge objects like cookware to prevent premature wear
- It is mandatory to check tyre clearance prior to use, especially with full suspension bikes. Bag contact with a tire can cause a bad wreck and ruin your day. Tyre damage to the bag is not covered by warranty
- A Torx-25 wrench is needed for installation. you likely already have one on your multi-tool!
Materials: 210 Denier Ripstop Nylon with dual coated TPU, urethane based Hypalon reinforcement fabric, UV-stabilized, impact resistant nylon resin, forged aluminum. Imported.